Call for papers
We want your talk at GeeCON!
Call for papers starts on 11 December 2013 and ends 14 February 2014.
We are especially interested in lectures about:
- core JVM platform and its ecosystem
- software engineering
- agile methodologies
- cloud computing
- new or emerging languages
- software quality assurance
- mobile and embedded computing
- new programming paradigms
If you want to increase your odds of being selected, please keep in mind the following:
- we are keen to host presentations based on real life experience, showing practical ways of solving interesting computer science problems
- in order to properly judge your submission we need to have a sufficient amount of information. Please ensure that your abstract covers all the important elements of your talk, include links to relevant projects, source code, slides.
- document your experience as a conference speaker, include links to conference websites and videos from your previous speeches
- your talk should be 15min or 60min in length (please remember about some time for discusions).
We will inform you about the accepted/rejected talks no later than three weeks after Call for Papers closing date.
Before submitting, please take a look at call for papers rules
See you at GeeCON!